Topic: PR Boot Camp: Basic Training for Nonprofit Communicators
Date: Thursday, November 11, 2021
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Price: $30 per person / $20 for students (includes breakfast)
Location: The Collaboratory, 2031 Jackson St, Fort Myers, FL 33901
Description: FPRA’s annual Nonprofit Day is an opportunity for Southwest Florida’s philanthropic organizations – and those interested in learning more about SWFL’s charity landscape – to gather and learn from local industry experts on topics to enhance your community reach and impact.
This year’s Nonprofit Day theme, “PR Boot Camp,” will focus on providing attendees with usable information and tools to enhance current campaigns, build a communications plan, build a mission brand, and craft effective stories.
Speakers: Sarah Owen, President & CEO, Collaboratory; Erin Pagán, VP of Public Relations, & Barr
Who should attend:
- Nonprofit PR, marketing and development professionals looking to learn from our region’s pros on how to overcome challenges now and into the future
- Nonprofit professionals looking to learn more about the best ways to communicate with their audiences, whether you have a PR professional on staff or you’re a one-person show
- Development and nonprofit experts looking to network with others in the profession
- PR professionals looking to learn more about development and fundraising, and how PR skills apply to these fields
Event Sponsors: M&M Multimedia; Payton Brands; studio+; wearthefund
*Note* COVID-19 policy: The venue currently requires that masks are to be worn while inside the building.
Refunds for event registration fees must be requested in writing at least 3 business days in advance of the event to [email protected] No refunds or credits will be granted after that time. Visit https://www.fpraswfl.org/event-policies/ for more information.
*Credit and debit cards can be used. Once you are on the PayPal screen, select “Pay with debit or credit card” from the drop-down menu.*
- Nonprofit Day - PR Bootcamp
November 11, 2021
8:30 am - 12:00 pm