Date: Friday, February 21, 2020
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
Location: Florida Southwestern State College
Building U, Room 102 (U-102)
8099 College Parkway, Ft. Myers, FL 33919
Price: $99 members | $129 future members | $65 students (includes breakfast and lunch)
About the Program:
Public Relations University is an annual full-day professional development seminar that brings some of the best PR and communication practitioners from around the state and even across the nation to examine trends in the changing market and the fusion of new media with traditional communication elements.
· Lonny Kocina, CEO at Media Relations, Inc.
· Ana Hoyos, Area Director, Southeast US and Latin America at Meltwater
· Alyson Seligman, Owner/President at SBS Agency
· Betsy Clayton, APR, CPRC, Director of Communications at Lee County Government
· Ashley Mason, Director of Innovation and Technology at Lee County Government
· Mary Briggs, APR, CPRC, Systems Director, Strategic Communications & Public Relations at Lee Health
· Kristin McClement, Director, Public Relations and Social Marketing at Chicos FAS
· Breanne Winter, CEO and Training Specialist at Speak Up Consulting & Coaching
Check back for the topics each speaker will present on.
Who Should Attend:
The conference is open to the public! Business leaders and emerging professionals will gain clarity and insight into today’s changing marketplace and be provided with real-world tools that PR, marketing, and communication professionals can apply to their daily work experiences. Whether you are just beginning your career or are a seasoned professional, this year’s PRU has something for everyone.
· Seasoned professionals
· Young professionals
· Business owners
· Non-PR professionals – Anyone who has to communicate with internal or external customers will benefit from the seminar.
February 21, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm