Southwest Florida has seen its fair share of hurricanes, but Hurricane Ian was unlike any storm that many of our region’s most seasoned communications professionals have experienced in their careers.
Join us for “Navigating the Storm: Hurricane Ian Response Efforts and PR Lessons Learned” on Tuesday, Jan. 10 from noon to 1:30 p.m. at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers. A panel of Southwest Florida communications professionals who were working in the midst of Hurricane Ian and in the challenging weeks that followed will reflect on their post-storm response, share valuable lessons learned and insights on how this storm has impacted their ongoing communications efforts and shaped strategies for the future.
- Betsy Clayton, APR, CPRC, Lee County Government
- Karen Ryan, APR, CPRC, LCE
- Jeannine Joy, United Way
- Rob Spicker, School District of Lee County
- Lois Thome, News Anchor, WINK-TV
- Moderated by Teri Hansen, APR, Priority Marketing
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2023
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Price: $38 for members | $48 for future members | $25 for students
Location: Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower, 13051 Bell Tower Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33907
Who should attend?
- PR and marketing professionals of ALL experience levels looking for impactful insights into responding to a high-impact natural disaster
- PR and marketing professionals planning for the future of their organization’s communications needs and preparing for potential crises
- PR professionals seeking new social connections