Date: Friday, February 21, 2020
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
Location: Florida Southwestern State College
Building U, Room 102 (U-102)
8099 College Parkway, Ft. Myers, FL 33919
Price: (includes breakfast and lunch)
- Early Registration until 01/31/20: $75 for members | $95 future members | $55 students
- Regular Registration starting 02/01/20: $99 members | $129 future members | $65 students
About the Program:
Public Relations University is an annual full-day professional development seminar that brings some of the best PR and communication practitioners from around the state and even across the nation to examine trends in the changing market and the fusion of new media with traditional communication elements.
- Lonny Kocina, CEO at Media Relations, Inc. | Download Lonny’s Bio.
- Ana Hoyos, Area Director, Southeast US and Latin America at Meltwater | Download Ana’s Bio.
- Alyson Seligman, Owner/President at SBS Agency | Download Alyson’s Bio.
- Betsy Clayton, APR, CPRC, Director of Communications at Lee County Government | Bio Coming Soon.
- Mary Briggs, APR, CPRC, Systems Director, Strategic Communications & Public Relations at Lee Health | Download Mary’s Bio.
- Kristin McClement, Director, Public Relations and Social Marketing at Chicos FAS | Bio Coming Soon.
- Breanne Winter, CEO and Training Specialist at Speak Up Consulting & Coaching | Download Breanne’s Bio.
Check back for the topics each speaker will present on.
Who Should Attend:
The conference is open to the public! Business leaders and emerging professionals will gain clarity and insight into today’s changing marketplace and be provided with real-world tools that PR, marketing, and communication professionals can apply to their daily work experiences. Whether you are just beginning your career or are a seasoned professional, this year’s PRU has something for everyone.
- Seasoned professionals
- Young professionals
- Business owners
- Non-PR professionals – Anyone who has to communicate with internal or external customers will benefit from the seminar.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event.
For more information, click the button below.