What will bring you to FPRA Annual Conference? There are a lot of great
things happening already with the 2010 Annual Conference, and you won’t
want to miss the “The Big Picture!”
To be a part of “The Big Picture”…
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: August 8 – 11, 2010 at the beautiful Naples Grandein Naples, Fla. Did you know that Naples Grande Beach Resort is a certified Florida Green Lodging hotel?
- RESERVE YOUR HOTEL ROOM NOW: Reservation link is up at www.fpra.org
- REGISTER NOW: Registration forms are ready! Not sure if you’ll have the budget for Annual Conference next year? Have some money left over in your 2009 budget? Take care of it now and relax! Go to www.fpra.org to download your registration form
GREAT SPEAKERS CONFIRMED: Confirmed general session speakers include
Jim Lukaszewski, The Lukaszewski Group– Developing a Strategic Mindset: How
To Become a Trusted, Strategic Advisor; Lisa Malone, NASA– PR strategy around
sun setting of the Space Shuttle program; Deirdre Breckenridge, PFS
Marketwyse – Putting The Public Back In Public Relations as well as several
breakout session speakers on topics regarding:
- •Building a Strategic Plan
- Launch of the Disney Parks Blog
- How PR Pros Avoid Legal Woes
- What Your Boss REALLY Wants But Hasn’t Told You
- Polishing Your Professional Reputation
TELL US what brings you to conference: In addition to the terrific programming and professional development opportunities, great networking is at Annual Conference because of you! Please email Kathleen Taylor, APR or Pam Nulman, APR, CPRC and tell us “What will bring you to Annual Conference?” for a chance to win an FPRA prize!
Keep an eye out for updates on the FPRA website. This is FPRA’s key professional development seminar, and the focus is on great speakers, of-the-moment topics and tried-and-true
strategies of public relations. Some other things to think about:
- Do you know of potential sponsors of Annual Conference? Our sponsors help FPRA offset the cost of registration for attendees.
- What items could your business donate to the FPREF scholarship fundraiser? Let’s help Southwest Florida Chapter co-chairs of the fundraiser Cheryl Garn, APR and Sharon Arnold obtain some great items that will pack the house for the night full of big excitement and big success.