Most Common Mistakes
- Not completing a 50-word Summary
- Formatting errors on Two-page Summary, i.e., must use a minimum of 10-point, Times New Roman, double-spaced with a one-inch margin.
- Not including staff time in budget. Remember, nothing is free!
- Not including all five required sections in your Two-page Summary
- Not using AP style
- Misspelled or incorrect words, typos, poor punctuation
- Disorganized or lacking support materials
- Failing to check numbers
New This Year
- Electronic entry process
- Your entry must have a Table of Contents as the first page of the support material PDF
- You must upload your entry and supporting documents in one sitting. Information cannot be saved.
- Choose the best category for your entry. Consult with your Image team for help.
- Have someone else outside your project team review your Two-page Summary.
- Enter early. Don’t wait until the last minute to enter electronically.
Entries must be submitted electronically at www.fpraimage.org by Friday, March 6, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.