By Carla Ulakovic
February Luncheon: Exploring the Future of Newspaper
Pason Gaddis, president and group publisher of Florida Weekly, will join our Chapter on Feb. 7 to share insights on the future of media and newspapers in what he views will be a fundamental change in the content that goes into print, new subscription models and the explosion of tablet devices.
Pason Gaddis co-founded Florida Weekly with his partners Jeffery Cull and James Dickerson in 2007. The newspaper is one of the states largest circulation newsweeklies with more than 75,000 circulation in Lee, Collier, Charlotte and North Palm Beach Counties reaching more than 150,000 readers in print and online each week.
• January 24 – A special Image Workshop
• February 7 – Regular Luncheon, Pason Gaddis, Future of Media and Newspapers
• Thursday, March 8 – Image Entries Due
• April 10 – Image Awards
• January 25-27, 2012 – State Hosts The Counselor’s Network Winter Symposium – Marriott Tampa Waterside
• August 5- 8, 2012 – 74th Annual Conference – The Renaissance Resort World Golf Village
On the Move
- Pushing the Envelope, INC. has moved to a new office:
- New Address: 12655 New Brittany Blvd. Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Feb 2, 4-6 pm Open House
- Pushing the Envelope, INC. has hired Sarah Reaves, Junior Communications Ally