What: Merry Givemas is FPRA Southwest Florida’s annual toy donation drive. Started in 2020, this drive honors our late member and friend Janet Wilson, who spread cheer every holiday season through providing donations to Children’s Advocacy Center, our 2022 beneficiary, as well as other nonprofits.
When: November 14-December 6
How: Members can donate in 3 ways
1. Send to 13802 Cleto Drive, Estero, FL, or dropoff at Merry Mixer
2. Bring your donations to our pop-in, drop-off event on Tuesday, November 29 at Shoeless Joe’s, 13051 Bell Tower Dr, Fort Myers
3. Drop at one of our drop sites:
○ Markham Norton Mosteller Wright: 8961 Conference Drive, Suite 1, Fort Myers
○ Priority Marketing: 12140 Carissa Commerce Ct, Suite 201, Fort Myers
○ SWFL Inc.: 25071 Chamber of Commerce Dr, Bonita Springs (closed Nov. 21-25)
○ Mercola Market: 125 SW 3rd Pl, Cape Coral, FL 33991
Why: Children’s Advocacy Center has worked since 1981 to improve the lives of children and their families through a coordinated response to child abuse and neglect, offering them a safe and friendly environment in which to heal. Toys donated during Merry Givemas will go directly to CAC’s holiday party at East House, an event held in conjunction with the United Way that directly benefits families in the Palm Beach and East Lee County areas.