Presented by Cindy Burgess, Communications Manager for The News-Press Media Group
The News-Press Media Group will consider partnering programs and events that:
- Increase advertising revenue
- Enhance our local content
- Increase circulation, readership and viewership online
- Delivers one or more of our targeted audiences and areas
- Enhance the quality of life in Southwest Florida
Priority for partnership is given to businesses and organizations with which we have an existing relationship.
The News-Press Media Group will strongly consider organizations and events that appeal to the following target audiences and areas:
- Mainstream Families
- Midlife Success
- Affluent Empty Nesters/Boomers
- Reaching Adults in Lee County and in Southwest Florida
We use the following criteria when evaluating all requests for partnerships:
Does the program/event:
- Reach one or more of our target audiences and/or geographic areas?
- Offer readers and online viewers a unique opportunity?
- Reinforce our image as a good corporate citizen and community partner?
- Provide an equitable relationship with Enquirer Media?
Provide the News-Press Media Group with:
- The opportunity to be sole or exclusive print and online media sponsorship
- A unique and important service or benefit to our readers, viewers and advertisers
- The opportunity to provide a positive experience to our readers, viewers and advertisers
- The opportunity to increase subscription or advertising revenue