Are you registered for PR Unversity yet? If not, you won’t want to miss it! It’s right around the corner, on October 8th from 8 AM to 4 PM at the Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport – Town Center.
There is a fantastic line-up of featured speakers and topics which include:
- Josh Hallet of VOCE Communications: “Social Media in the Trenches”
- Butch Ward, Managing Director of Poynter Institute: “Writing and Editing in the New Media Age”
- Andy Robinson, Executive Coach: “The Importance of Personal Relationships”
- Homer Gaines, Sr. Flash Developer, Chico’s FAS, Inc.
- Greta Schulz, Schulz Training & Consulting: “Stop Selling and Start Building”
- Suzanne Willis: “The Art of Making Meetings Pay Off”
Register today by clicking here!