With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season we are all scrambling to keep tasks and holiday treats in order.
As a helpful reminder, Dec. 31, 2009 is the last day to renew membership without incurring an additional fee.
As we open our 2010 calendars, let us not forget…
SOCIAL MEDIA CAFÉ REPLACES THE JANUARY MEETING
Save the date and get ready for an event jam-packed with the latest in the social media market. Topics inlude:
• Social Media Ethics, Butch Ward, Poynter Institute
• Utilizing Youtube for Citzen Engagement, Michelle K. Garnder, UCF
• A social media success story, Chris Griffith, lifeinbonitasprings.com
• And More!
Friday, January 22, 2010, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Royal Palm Yacht Club in the Fort Myers River District on West First St.
REGISTRATION OPEN FOR 2010 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
The 2010 State Conference: “The Big Picture: Bringing Public Relations Strategy and Leadership into Focus” will bring four-days of education, networking and fun to the Naples Grande from Aug 8-11, 2010. Register early, reserve your room and relax!
Save the dates: August 8 – 11, 2010
Location: Naples Grande
Looking for ways to mix business and fun together at 2010 Conference? Consider:
• Lending a hand in raising funds for the Florida Public Relations Education Foundation. By either volunteering for the fund raising committee, making a personal donation, or joining in the festivities with your fellow FPRA friends at the Sunset Social you will be sure to have a blast!
• Have you been looking to take a stay-cation? Why not extend your stay after conference and bring the fam! FPRA negotiates a group hotel rate for the conference, and you can extend your stay for the same nightly rate.