What: A community service provided by the Southwest Chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association for those wanting to learn more about effective public relations practices.
Where: Lee County Elections Center, 13180 S. Cleveland Avenue, Fort Myers, FL 33907
When: March 26, 2010, 12:30pm – 4:30 p.m.
How: Register at https://www.fpraswfl.org/
Expert panel discussions and topics to include:
Communication and Branding
- Sponsorships and Media kits – Karen Ryan, APR, CPRC – LCEC
- Media Interviews/How to get your CEO camera-ready – Susan Bennett, APR, CPRC – Susan Bennett Marketing and Media, L.C.
- Customer Service and Surveys – Debbie Webb, APR – Hope Clubhouse
- Branding Self and Business – Christin Collins – Norman Love Confections
Media and Publications on a Small Budget
- Elements of Effective Graphics – Scott Qurollo – Pearl Brand Communications
- Media Buying Basics – Wendy Payton-Enriquez – Pearl Brand Communications
- In-Kind Media Donations – Cindy Burgess – The News-Press
- How to Make Your Package Print and Production Ready – Josh Walker/Scott Cornish – Chico’s
Contacts: Vicki Collins – 533-6335 or Joni Schopke – 533-6320
If you are wondering how you might be able to help with our PR Pro Bono day, we have just the ticket! Would you be willing to personally donate 5 hours of your time to a lucky organization to assist them with their PR needs? This could be a great way to expand your network and extend a helping hand to an group who could really use a person with your expertise. Please call Vicki Collins or Joni Schopke if you could share your time. Thanks!