Now arriving: great takeaways from the 83rd Annual FPRA State Conference!
Join us for a panel discussion recapping this year’s conference, which was held August 7-10 in Orlando. Panelists will include our conference scholarship recipients who will share conference highlights and key takeaways from top industry leaders. This luncheon will also celebrate honorees of the Golden Image Awards and will include a past presidents’ passing of the gavel – something you won’t want to miss! You will also get a chance to connect with our newly appointed 2022-2023 Leadership Team.
Conference sessions that will be highlighted include:
- The benefits of an employee-driven workplace
- Pirate-Proofing your Practice
- The science of a great call to action
Purchase your ticket now!
- Lauren Bernaldo, APR, Chief Communications Officer at Lee County Tax Collector
- Susan Frantz, founder and CEO at Frantz Marketing Solutions
- Evelyn Longa, APR, PIO at Collier County Public Utilities
Who should attend?
- Anyone who was unable to attend state conference
- PR and Marketing professionals looking for the latest trends and insights
- PR professionals seeking new social connections
Refunds for event registration fees must be requested in writing at least 3 business days in advance of the event to [email protected] No refunds or credits will be granted after that time.